Broadcast Operators Certificate of Proficiency
Next course will be held in 2013
TrainSafe Australia is currently offering places in a Broadcast Operators Certificate of Proficiency to candidates who wish to work in the Radio Broadcast Industry.
This course of study provides the theoretical, practical skills and knowledge that covers all aspects of the technical nature of the radio broadcast industry.
The course has been designed for persons who have experience in the Electrotechnology industry.
Areas of study are:
To express an interest in this course please email for details to email@example.com
- Safety in the broadcast industry
- Introductory electrical/electronic principles
- Interference and immunity
- Power supplies
- Radio transmission systems
- Radio receivers
- Studio/transmitter interface
- Studio apparatus
- Broadcast system maintenance
- Test equipment